New studies on cannabinoids for glaucoma, nausea, and insomnia
A molecular biologist deconstructs a cannabis industry myth.
While some studies show therapeutic benefits and some show harms, others show no effects at all.
A one-to-one ratio of CBD-to-THC can be very effective for sleep.
Dying with dignity is a human right, and cannabis may help.
Project CBD releases the results of one of the most extensive CBD user surveys to date.
In early 2019 Project CBD began collecting responses to a survey designed to figure out who is using CBD, how and why, what kinds of products they are consuming, and whether or not CBD is working for them.
The National Council for Aging Care gives cannabis a clean bill of health.
New beer brews with cannabis terpenes—and hops oil extracts fortified with THC.
What role does the endocannabinoid system play in sleep? Can cannabis help you sleep better?
Science abstracts on CBD and Sleep Problems
- Effects of acute systemic administration of CBD on sleep-wake cycle in rats
- Effect of Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol on nocturnal sleep and early-morning behavior in young adults
- CBD modulates sleep in rats
- Endocannabinoid modulation of cortical up-states and NREM sleep
- Intranodose ganglion injections of dronabinol attenuate serotonin-induced apnea in Sprague-Dawley rat
- Endocannabinoid Signaling Regulates Sleep Stability
- Cannabis, Cannabinoids, and Sleep: a Review of the Literature
- Effectiveness of Cannabidiol Oil for Pediatric Anxiety and Insomnia as Part of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Case Report.
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.
THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO CBD
By the Editors of Reader’s Digest & Project CBD: Everything You Need to Know About What It Helps, Where to Buy It, and How to Take It.